Terms of Service
The Church Metrics website ("Site") and the "Church Metrics software" ("Service") are owned and operated by Life.Church. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Church Metrics website. By accessing or using any part of the Site or Service, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service for Church Metrics ("Terms"). If You do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not access the Site or use the Service. Life.Church reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the Site and/or Service is your consent that you agree to the Terms. Please be sure to check back periodically.1. DEFINITIONS
"Church" means a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with the purpose of leading others to Christ. "You" or "Your" means the individual using the Site and/or Service on behalf of a Church and thereby agreeing to the Terms on behalf of a Church. "Content" means any data, statistics or material (including without limitation copyrightable subject matter, graphics, text, video and audio content, trademarks and service marks) posted by You, a representative of Your Church or Your end-user. "End-user" is an individual who uses and/or accesses Your account.2. LICENSE GRANT
Life.Church grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable, limited license to use the Site and/or Service in accordance with these Terms to create an account for your Organization. Life.Church reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Site and/or Service at any time and for any reason.3. REQUIREMENTS
By agreeing to the Terms as described above, You agree that the following requirements are met every time You or Your End-user use the Site and/or Service:
- You represent a Church and have the authority to bind the Church to these Terms. You will provide Your Church's name and a valid email address. The Site and/or Service will only be used for Church purposes and You will not use the Site and/or Service for generating profits or revenues of any kind.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your Church's account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity occurring on your Church's account, including content posted and activity that occurs under Your Church's account or while using the Service.
- If You elect to maintain a group account or be a part of any group on the Site or while using the Service, You agree that Your Content will be viewable and accessible to third parties and You further agree that You will not hold Life.Church liable for any use or misuse of Your Content by third parties.
- You will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited emails, SMS messages or "spam" using Your Church’s account.
- You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the Site and/or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While using the Site and/or Service, You agree not violate any laws.
• You assume sole responsibility for the accuracy of Your Content and for compliance of any Content that You post and any content posted by Your End-users, with all laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, trademarks, patents, and copyrights. By uploading Your Content, You warrant and represent that You own the right to the Content. • You understand and agree that Life.Church owns all right, title, and interest, including without limitation to all Intellectual Property Rights, in the Site and the Service.6. INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which You reside.7. MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT SERVICES.
Our support team will be glad to attempt to assist You with any technical issues. You may review our documentation and get in touch with our Help Center.8. RESTRICTIONS
You may not license, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, copy, modify, make derivative works, or reverse engineer any part of the Site and/or Service without express written permission from Life.Church. You may not use the trademarks or service marks of Life.Church, specifically including but not limited to representing Your organization as Life.Church or affiliated with Life.Church. You understand that You and Life.Church are independent entities, and nothing in the Terms, or via use of the Site or Service, will create a partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship between You and Life.Church. You agree that You do not have the power to bind or obligate Life.Church in any manner.9. TERM and TERMINATION
Subject to the Terms, this Agreement is perpetual. Life.Church reserves the right to terminate Your use of the Site and/or Service and delete Your account, including all Content, at any time and for any reason. The rights granted herein will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the Terms.10. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
- The Site and Service are provided "AS IS" and Life.Church makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data security and non-infringement.
- You are using the Site and Service at Your own discretion and risk. You will be responsible for any damage that occurs to Your computer system or any loss or breach of data that results from Your use or the use of any End-user of the Site and/or Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Life.Church and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your activities and any and all Content You and Your End-users enter, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through Your Church’s account or Your use of the Site. You expressly understand and agree that Life.Church and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents make no warranty that (i) the Site and/or Service will meet your requirements; (ii) the Site and/or Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site and/or Service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of Your transmissions or data; and/or (v) any other matter relating to the Site and/or Services.12. NOTICE
Life.Church may provide You with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, including but not limited to email, regular mail, postings or other reasonable means now known or hereinafter developed.13. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Life.Church and govern Your use of the Site and Services, superseding any prior agreements between You and Life.Church with respect to the Site and Services.
- Choice of Law and Forum. The Terms and the relationship between You and Life.Church shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Site and Service is controlled, operated, and administered by Life.Church from within the State of Oklahoma, U.S.A. The Site can be accessed from all States and territories of the U.S.A., as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the State of Oklahoma, you acknowledge and agree that these Terms will be governed under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles). You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Oklahoma, U.S.A. with respect to the subject matter of these Terms.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Life.Church to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
Additional Questions If you have additional questions about the Terms of Service please email email@example.com.